The MBA is coming to Moreton Bay
10 August 2022
Source: Professor Karen Becker, Head of Campus UniSC Moreton Bay
“We are bringing the MBA (and shorter programs contained within it) to the Moreton Bay campus. I think that an MBA offering in our region will give up and coming leaders a chance to build skills and insights for successful businesses, and those already in leadership roles with the opportunity to cement and grow their knowledge. They can start by completing a Graduate Certificate (only 4 courses) and if they have had relevant work experience, don’t require an undergraduate qualification to enrol. We will be running evening classes to enable those in fulltime work to participate.”
In this one-hour online webinar Thursday 18th August 6-7pm via Zoom, we will open with Paul Martins, Chief Economic Development Officer, Moreton Bay Regional Council discussing the future of Moreton Bay and the importance of strong leadership in shaping its growth.
Participants will also:
- Gain an overview of our MBA program
- Hear about the courses covered, how they are delivered, and pathway options
- Hear from a current student about their experience studying UniSC’s MBA
- Find out how to apply, recognition for prior learning or work experience, and how to reach out for more information
- Have the opportunity to ask questions from program staff.
More information and registrations (which are essential) can be gained via this link . If there are questions about the program, or if you can’t make the event, feel free to reach out to the program coordinator directly.